Nate, Jess, Parker and Peyton
Awww...such a cute little ducky!
Well, maybe a cute little beaver...! He is certainly a darling bubble boy:-) I can tell he's excited about becoming a big brother!
I miss little P!! He is such a sweet, delightful boy!!! I loved my time with him (and you two as well:)!!Love, Bets
Oh man, he is so cute! I hope you're doing well, and jess I hope you're feeling well :)Love, Rae
Jess, SOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing these adorable photos.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww...such a cute little ducky!
Well, maybe a cute little beaver...! He is certainly a darling bubble boy:-) I can tell he's excited about becoming a big brother!
I miss little P!! He is such a sweet, delightful boy!!! I loved my time with him (and you two as well:)!!
Love, Bets
Oh man, he is so cute! I hope you're doing well, and jess I hope you're feeling well :)
Love, Rae
Jess, SOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing these adorable photos.
Post a Comment