We were at Grandma and Grandpa's house the other night celebrating Joe's birthday. Parker thought he was pretty cool sitting in an adult chair. I was initially taking pictures of Joe, which turned into Parker posing repeatedly for the camera! He never ceases to make us laugh and is such a lovable little boy!!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Silly boy
We were at Grandma and Grandpa's house the other night celebrating Joe's birthday. Parker thought he was pretty cool sitting in an adult chair. I was initially taking pictures of Joe, which turned into Parker posing repeatedly for the camera! He never ceases to make us laugh and is such a lovable little boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that face! Children are definately the sunshine of life. I just want to smootch his little cheeks!
What a big boy! We won't even need the high chair when you're out visitng, P! COUNTING THE DAYS!!! Love, The Joyces
Post a Comment