What a fun-filled week and its not even over! Parker got to go to the zoo with Grandma and a some friends and today we went to the carousel where he even got his first "licks" of ice cream.
Tonight Bubba came to spend some time with us and Nana will be coming up tomorrow! We also have a play date planned with some friends on Friday. We are excited for the beautiful weather to start this weekend and look forward to more time outside!
P.S. Parker has been wanting to sit on his potty chair every day with his pants down. I haven't been brave enough to take his diaper off, but I am so pleased and proud that he is showing interest so soon!
3 comments:
You'd never know he has a cast on! I'm sure it doesn't slow him down in the least!! Great photos :)
xoxo
Bets
what a trooper w- the cast. what did he think of ice cream?
thanks for the great update!
mike & rae
"I miss you Pabo!" -Betsy
Post a Comment