Its been awhile since I've really blogged. We've been going through some big transitions. . .
1. I went back to work last week. I am an Executive Recruiter on-site at a CPA firm where I am doing financial and accounting recruiting/headhunting. Its been going well, and I have a great schedule so I only work until 3:00! My mom is watching Parker which works out well for all of us! Parker got to go to the zoo today and is going swimming tomorrow, so he gets to do some fun stuff while I'm at work:)
2. Parker has been sleeping horribly. Going down late, waking up at ridiculous hours (like 4:45 am on my first day of work!) We are working on a new schedule and disciplinary plan as he has been testing us quite a bit lately!
3. As you can all see, we got a new car last week! We sold our beloved Saab 9-3 Viggen a couple of weeks ago. We were sad to see it go, but we were able to make some money off of it to pay off some medical debt and put some money on our new interest free car! (Yes, we got 0% interest for 72 months on a 2008 GTI). Its nice to have a lower car payment, eliminate some debt, AND enjoy a really fun and more family-friendly car!
Anyhow, wanted to put some updates on our blog. We'll try and get some new Parker pics and stories up soon!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a busy mom, Jessica! I'm sure you are doing a great job at the firm and I hope you will enjoy the time in the working world -- and then you'll really enjoy your time with Parker and Nate all the more! we love you all!
Bets
Post a Comment