nevermind - it came on when I went "Back" - ha ha ha. I did this with all four kids -and Austin and Justin and I were crying we were laughing so hard! Good to see some updates :)
LOVE IT!!!! The cutest and funniest video ever!!! Their heads fit their costumes so perfectly:))) We all got laughs galore from this -- thanks for creating this N&J! xoxo Joyces
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! We've already seen it 6 times. We love it :-) Perfect pictures of them to use!
bummer - it says it has been deleted!
nevermind - it came on when I went "Back" - ha ha ha. I did this with all four kids -and Austin and Justin and I were crying we were laughing so hard! Good to see some updates :)
That is incredibly adorable and so funny! What a great idea...
LOVE IT!!!! The cutest and funniest video ever!!! Their heads fit their costumes so perfectly:))) We all got laughs galore from this -- thanks for creating this N&J!
xoxo
Joyces
Post a Comment