CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Peyton-6 Months

I (Jess) had a mini photo shoot with Pey Pey. She was so happy and intent playing with her toys that I just couldn't resist getting down on the floor along with her. I know that I'm not the pro that Nate is, but I rarely get to use the camera with him hogging it all the time;)
Somehow our baby girl is already 6 months old! She has been eating solids since she turned 4 months, including feeding herself finger foods despite the fact that she hasn't popped a tooth yet, has been sitting up by herself for the past few weeks, and currently scoots and rolls over like no other. We think that she'll be crawling in no time, and is quite the independent little girl, as shown by the fact that she can hold her own against Parker. When she sees something she wants, there is no stopping her, and she is happiest when she can do things by herself. Nate and I are already bracing ourselves for life with her as a teenager:)
The first picture below was from one of our two trips to the park today. It was an absolutely gorgeous Oregon day! During our first park outing, Peyton actually fell asleep in the swing. I got pictures on my phone, but wish I had the real camera as it was adorable! She reminded me more of Parker as a baby as she was super content and chill before passing out in the swing, which is rarely the case with her as she is such a social little butterfly.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Jess! She is a beautiful little girl and it was fun to read your description about her at this stage in life... what fun it will be to finally meet her this summer!!
Love,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is soooo cute and just reminds me of a prettier parker :) Thanks for putting the pics up! Love, rae

The Guy and The Girl said...

Some photos I can totally see Bella resemblances. Such a cutie.

The McGarrys said...

She's so cute and I agree about resembling Bella - I love it! :) Did her eyes get lighter blue with time or were they always that blue?! So pretty!