I've been working as an insurance broker for Signature Select in Denver, CO since July 12th. I love my job. I love Denver. I love living with Rae & Mikey. I hate being away from Jess and the kids in Portland.
Jess has taken upon herself the role of Wonder Woman in my absence; working, caring for the kids, and trying to sell our home. She's amazing, and we'd be screwed without her. I love that woman.
The kids are growing up way too fast, and growing crazier by the minute. Parker is a 55 pound man-child who is currently obsessed with his muscles; regularly found shirtless and flexing around the house while going about his daily business. Peyton (now walking) is a teenager in an adorable toddler's body; emotionally unstable and incredibly demanding, she emits a shrill shriek whenever she feels wronged or ignored. Bottom line - our children are an absolute blessing and the cutest kids in the history of the world. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.
Finally, as you may know, we recently accepted an offer on our home. More recently, however, the deal fell apart after a month of negotiating hell. Prayers are welcome as we put it back on the market and hope for the best. Fortunately, we'll finally be together as a family in a just matter of weeks. Jess and the kids are coming to meet me in Denver, and we'll officially embark on our new adventure together as a family. That day can't come soon enough!
Random Photos:



























4 comments:
You sure give us a glimpse of your cute kids with your words....and never apologize for your amazing random photos.
......
and your amazing wife too!!!
glad to have an update on the bell family! praying for you guys. i love colorado too!!!! if you're gonna move from p-town, what a gorgeous place to live. :)
I LOVE THE CRACKED glass/ sky refection photo. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment