Parker is always flirting, being a goof, and making faces these days. He has always been a happy boy, but lately its ridiculous how happy he is! Not that I am complaining-its nice to have so much joy in our lives. We can't believe that he will be ONE in 10 days!!!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lovin' his new expressions and faces! My, what a mouthful of teeth, Parker!!!xoxoThe Joyces
He's of course the most beautiful one-year-old boy around:-) Can't wait for the big party!
Whay a handsome little guy! He just LOOKS happy and obviously is thriving. Wonder if he'll learn all those sounds that his dear papa can make?! Wish we could see him. Grammy and Boompa
He is so precious - can't wait to celebrate his 1st birthday with you all tomorrow! I love how you describe him as being "ridiculously" happy - that's great! Looking forward to seeing you all, your new home, and catching up!
Hi Jess,
Wishing that we were there with you to celebrate Parker's birthday today! I hope that the party is LOTS of fun and I'll look forward to seeing pictures of it on your blog! Can you believe that you've been a mom for a whole year now? Great job! (=
I hope that you three are well. Much love to you!!!
Chels
Post a Comment