Nate, Jess, Parker and Peyton
CUTEST lion ever! Have fun trick or treating, P! You'll be the hit of the neighborhood!!!xoxoKatie
What an adorable little guy--wish he could come trick or treating at our house!!~ Grammy and Boompa
Okay, okay, I know I have the most beautiful grandson in the world...! He is absolutely darling in his lion costume--hope you all had a great day:-)Love you!
What a GRRRRRReat looking lion you are, Parker! You put the "treat" in trick or treating:)Love you lots!!The Joyces
He is so adorable :) Miss ya's!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CUTEST lion ever! Have fun trick or treating, P! You'll be the hit of the neighborhood!!!
xoxo
Katie
What an adorable little guy--wish he could come trick or treating at our house!!~ Grammy and Boompa
Okay, okay, I know I have the most beautiful grandson in the world...! He is absolutely darling in his lion costume--hope you all had a great day:-)
Love you!
What a GRRRRRReat looking lion you are, Parker! You put the "treat" in trick or treating:)
Love you lots!!
The Joyces
He is so adorable :) Miss ya's!
Post a Comment