Three of my dear friends had babies within 6 days of each other in the past two weeks!
Crystal and Jeremy led the pack when they welcomed little Madeleine into the world on the 31st of December. Maddie joined big sister Lili, who was also born in 2007!!
Annie followed three days later when her and Nick had baby Colin on January 3rd. He is so precious and little (the pictures posted are of Colin). He was under 6 pounds when I held him!
Lindsay and Tom had little Noel 11 days early. Noel joined big sister Grace on January 6th. Grace is just 4 days older than Parker and is already a wonderful big sister:)
Chelsea and Ben and Abby are Denny are due in March and July, so there are more on the way!
The gift of life is a beautiful thing and our Heavenly Father is truly is a miraculous creator!!! Congratulations to you new parents! Our prayers are with you and you adjust to life with your new little ones.
Nate and I went to see Juno tonight. It was a hilarious, sweet, and simple story. Makes me very excited to be a mommy again someday soon! I am saddened to think that I would have had a baby on the due date of the girl in the movie-May 4th, but we are just soaking up every second with Parker and will be filled with anticipation when that time comes for us again!
3 comments:
Loved the pictures of you and the baby -- and little P smiling by your side! He looks so grown up, when compared to a baby! What a wonderful big brother he will be, hopefully in the not too distant future.
We love and miss you!
The Joyces
Oh so sweet! I want to email you the picture I took of you and Maddie . . . . but it is on my other computer . . . Jer has had his MAC hooked up for the last week or so, and the picture is on my computer :) He goes back to work tomorrow . . . what am I going to do??? Well, soon I will be able to get out there for that delinquent play date!
Post a Comment