Fun at the fountain with Nana! Notice how he gets braver and wetter in each shot until he was nearly naked running through the fountain (and sucking/lapping up water on his tongue). He crashed hard on the way back up to Portland!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love all your recent posts/pictures!!! Parker looks so darn cute all the time! How funny to see him walking that dog....it might be time to get him one???! Looks like you've had some great weather to get out and enjoy. Happy Mother's Day to a great mom! Love, Betsy
Jess, he looks more and more like you every day - it's adorable! The new pics are great, especially the one at the top of the page. Love it! I miss you guys...I'm getting ready for my big trip to Europe but hope to be down in Portland a couple times this summer and would love to see you all. Take care until then!!
6 comments:
I love all your recent posts/pictures!!! Parker looks so darn cute all the time! How funny to see him walking that dog....it might be time to get him one???! Looks like you've had some great weather to get out and enjoy. Happy Mother's Day to a great mom!
Love,
Betsy
Happy Mother's Day, Jess! You are a wonderful mom and we love all the new pics - thanks!
Love,
Rachel & Mikey
Jess, he looks more and more like you every day - it's adorable! The new pics are great, especially the one at the top of the page. Love it! I miss you guys...I'm getting ready for my big trip to Europe but hope to be down in Portland a couple times this summer and would love to see you all. Take care until then!!
Jessica
Happpy mothers day! What a super cute boy you have. You got some great pictures. Would love to get together soon. Take care.
Krista
awesome pictures - great updates ! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Love your new batch of pictures! I can't believe how Parker has grown----what a handsome guy! You all look like life is good!!
Love you, Grammy T.
Post a Comment