
We have been having a great long weekend in Corvallis. Aunt Rachel is in town and Nate is taking Tuesday off. Parker and Betsy have been having a blast together and are interacting and enjoying each other more than ever!
I also got to see my dear friend Melissa when she came into town for her bridal shower. I am in her wedding in Chicago this summer and it was so fun to see her and enjoy a fabulous shower!
2 comments:
Thanks, Jess!
Love the pic of them on the stairs and P mauling her on the floor - so cute.
Love you guys,
Mikey
My favorites as well! At least Mikey and I can agree on one thing....tee-hee;) I think we are all envious of the time you all have had together this weekend and wish we were closer.... Jill tells me Parker is really talking a lot now! Would love to hear some of his words in that deep, raspy voice...
xoxo
Bets
Post a Comment