CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Not-so-happy Parker










Since we usually have goofy pics of Parker on the blog, thought I ought to display a few of his less desireable faces;) I wanted to show off his new pajamas, but he just wasn't feeling it. Notice how he gets increasingly more agitated with each picture until mom takes one with him and only THEN does he manage one of his trademark smiles!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our guy! Can't wait to have you here for Mark's bday. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

So Cute, even with a sad face.... Looks like you guys had great weather and a great time in Corvallis. Parker and Betsy are the funniest kids ever -- love how they interact;)
xoxo
Bets

Crystal said...

I love those pj's! and the little squirt in them :) What a cute guy - even when he's not so happy - I would have a hard time not laughing :)

hope you have a fun 4th of July! We'll have to get together when you get back from that :) We have company almost as soon as we get back from Idaho - I am so happy to see an old college chum :)