CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Off to Boston!

Nate and I are heading to Boston early Sunday morning through Friday. I have work-related training all week but will hopefully get some time to explore! Nate will have the whole week to see the city. Parker will be staying with Bumpa and Gigi while we are gone. He'll be just fine, but I am another story! Please be praying that we survive the week without him! We'll sure miss our sweet little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys! What a fun work trip to go on :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Boston-- it is a GREAT city with so much to see and do (hope you can join Nate for some fun, Jess!). Parker will be fine and we'll pray you both are able to relax and enjoy the sites of Boston (oh, and the food is pretty awesome as well!).
Love,
Bets