We had a great/crazy weekend! It started with a Halloween carnival at Mosaic on Friday night, where Parker dressed as a cowboy (he had his stick horse, but its not in the photos). Aunt Rae came back up Saturday and the adults went out to Rock Bottom with some friends. Sunday we spent the day with Mike, Tig, and Cory after church and then went to the pumpkin patch before Rae had to catch her flight back to Denver. Whew!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great photos! Do I spot a Christmas card picture in there??? A great one of the three of you with Parker on the tractor -- that really speaks to what he's all about this year!! What fun with Aunt Rae! Love, Bets
4 comments:
Great photos! Do I spot a Christmas card picture in there??? A great one of the three of you with Parker on the tractor -- that really speaks to what he's all about this year!! What fun with Aunt Rae!
Love,
Bets
Oh so much fun!
What cute pictures! Seeing your pictures reminds me I need to be better about having pictures with the whole family together!
You four girls look so cute! I'm bummed I missed the fun. Parker looks like he's 12. :-)
Post a Comment