CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby #2 is on the way!!

For those of you who don't already know, we are expecting #2!!! This has been the main reason I haven't been blogging lately. I have definitely been sicker this time around. . . .maybe its a girl?! I' am now 11 weeks along, but I already look like I am 4 months pregnant. I am very ready to be done with the first trimester and all the aversions to things that I normally love.

We were able to see the baby in a ultra sound and hear its little, yet very strong, heartbeat at 9 weeks and are just so thankful that things are healthy and normal this time around. Parker is very excited to be a big brother and has taken to hugging and kissing my belly and singing to the baby. He wants to name the baby either Thomas or Percy after characters on Thomas the Train. He also likes to try and pull the baby out of my belly button-he really wants this one to come soon. How do you explain the concept of 9 months to a 2 year old?!

13 comments:

j said...

Congrats to you all! I'm excited to meet the new addition when he/she arrives. :)

Anonymous said...

Such excitement for the Bells! Parker is going to have a long wait for that baby...his reactions to it all are so cute. Hope you get to feeling better soon, Jess.
Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you guys! Just wait until Parker wants to put the baby back in your tummy :)

Anonymous said...

We're counting the months along with Parker! So exciting and we can't wait to meet the newest Bell:)
Feel better soon, Jess!
xox
Betsy

Palmer Family said...

Hi Jessica!
I'm glad you found me! It was fun running into you at Colin's Birthday! Your little guy is so cute! So happy for you guys and number two! I only saw you a couple of weeks ago and I can vouch for the fact that you don't look like you are four months pregnant you look great! How fun that you and Annie are so close together!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Such fun and exciting news for your family. Hope you are feeling better!

Jessica VandenBos

Travis Wagar said...

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Post some pictures of ultra sound and belly!!
SOOO happy for you.... Really!

Crystal said...

I just realized that I haven't commented on your announcement - we are SO happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet this little person - and to see how Parker reacts!

Samantha said...

congrats!!!

Samantha Mellen ( abby's friend )

peteandjenn said...

Congratulations! How exciting!
Hope the morning sickness starts fading soon!

Anonymous said...

My family always sау that I am wastіng
my tіme here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity all the time by геaԁing
suсh good postѕ.

my ωebsite www.locateabuckettruck.com
Here is my weblog : bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

My family alωays sаy that I am wasting mу time here at web, howeveг I know I
am getting familiarity all thе time bу reаding such good pοsts.


Feel free to ѕurf to mу blog poѕt www.locateabuckettruck.com
Also see my webpage > bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

University shows many things to a lot of people, nevertheless the benefit a college degree might have regarding improved getting potential and mental growth can not be overstated. That is certainly not saying how the course top approximately registration and after that is definitely self-obvious. By studying the data that comes after, the project of deciding on a institution, a major and a means to spend for the complete approach will start to turn out to be much better. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]