CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Parker Quote(s) of the Day

When asked where Daddy's hair went after a haircut, his response was, "bye bye to the haircut store"

Nate and I were hugging the other night and Parker looked at us and yells, "No huggin', Daddy!!"

Parker was being a bit naughty when we were getting ready for church. I was sitting on the stairs trying to not show my frustration, but he could sense it. He came over to me and asked, "Is something wrong Mommy? Did you get an owie?" (He hugged me after saying this and melted my heart!)

Today he was playing with my hair, looks me in the eyes and says, "you look cute, Mommy, you look cute."

Lately each time Parker is in the bathroom he tells us, "check mirror". We asked how he looks and he always says, "very good!" Last night he was commenting on his and my eyes when we were looking in the mirror. He initially said that he had tiger eyes, and I explained that mommy's eyes were more like tiger eyes because they are yellow/green and that Parker's eyes were like bear eyes, so now when he looks me in the eyes, he tells me I have tiger eyes:) Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun to hear about Parker's latest cute quotes! Thanks for sharing:)
Love,
Betsy