Wow-its been over two months since we've blogged! Our computer has been out of commission so we haven't had much access to internet and blogging.
Here is a brief run-down of the last few months and what we've been up to:
1. I, Jess, am now 8 months pregnant. Hard to believe that Peyton will be joining us in no time. I haven't had nearly the weight gain that I had with Parker, but my belly is certainly looks ready to explode. I'm starting to get the comments that I'd rather not hear. I'm fine with our little one arriving a bit early, but not too soon!
2. We've managed to get Parker's new big boy room ready and him adjusted into a twin bed without any trouble at all. He loves his new room and was so excited to move into it that it made the transition super easy. Peyton's room is painted and we have everything ready to go aside from hanging the curtains and artwork etc. Thats okay because she'll be sleeping in her bassinet and moses basket for the first couple of months anyhow!
3. Nate and I spent 6 days in Arizona, without Parker, back in May. Unfortunately it rained most of our trip, but it was good to get away as it will be awhile before are able to do that again!
4. We've had some fun weekends, including my baby shower with out-of-town family here for the occasion, Joe's high school graduation, a day at Cannon Beach, a wedding, and pretty much packed weekends for the next three weeks/until Peyton is due that include a Cold Play Concert, Isaac's wedding (Nate's best friend), my 10 year high school reunion, and our 6th wedding anniversary.
4. We've had some fun weekends, including my baby shower with out-of-town family here for the occasion, Joe's high school graduation, a day at Cannon Beach, a wedding, and pretty much packed weekends for the next three weeks/until Peyton is due that include a Cold Play Concert, Isaac's wedding (Nate's best friend), my 10 year high school reunion, and our 6th wedding anniversary.
I'll post pics of the kids' new rooms and my belly later this week!
3 comments:
Great to see some new photos of Parker (and Nate!) and to catch up on what you've been up to! Wish we could be there to welcome Peyton (and help with Parker) next month.... I keep trying to imagine what she will look like (Parker, but a little more feminine?!). She will surely be beautiful and well-loved. Enjoy this last month, Jess!
love from us all
Finally!! I've been missing your updated. Excited to see more pictures soon. Love you friend!
Melis
Aunt Betsy pretty much said it all. Nana viewed the photos with me just now and just kept giggling and saying that Parker is such a funny guy. So sorry to hear that you had rain during your AZ trip(!) but glad you could get away nonetheless. Hang in there these last few weeks and I'll be praying for the VBAC just as soon as I hear you're in labor. Love from our family!
Post a Comment