I'm still pregnant. . .hence no new updates. Its okay since I was able to make it through Isaac's wedding last night (which Nate was in) and am still planning on working through next week if Peyton doesn't come earlier!
Reflecting back on this pregnancy versus my pregnancy with Parker brings up very significant differences such as:
-I gained 45 pounds with Parker and maybe 30 pounds this time around.
-I had major swelling and high blood pressure at the end of my pregnancy with Parker and none really to speak of this time (except for a day or two of mild swelling, and my blood pressure has stayed really low)
-I craved McDonalds and anything spicy (like jalapenos) with Parker. This time I can't handle spicy food due to horrific acid reflux! Its so bad this time that I can only sleep on my left side all night long, regardless of when I have last eaten, and have to pop antacids all day! Ugh...
-I was forced to stop working/be on mild best rest three weeks before my due date with Parker, and am still going strong and plan on working another week with 12 days to my due date with Peyton.
-Nate thinks I have complained more this time around, but in realty is has been such an easier pregnancy. The main difference being that I am tired and can't just lounge and do nothing like I could with Parker. I am still carrying Parker around at this stage and he weighs nearly 43 pounds!
-No stretch marks either time!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Jess:)) I hope you can find some time to rest before Peyton arrives....that is the major difference when waiting for Baby #2! Glad everything is going so well!!
Love,
Betsy
So glad to hear the news of the Bells and see some pics of Parker. What a cutie! Didn't know your computor was down, and that was the reason we didn't hear from you! We'll be excited to hear news of Peyton's arrival and glad you're doing so well. Love from Grammy and Boompa
Post a Comment