CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Dinner out as a family of 3!












We decided to head out for a burger and realized that it would most likely be our last meal out as a family of 3!
Nana has been down since Wednesday helping out and cooking up a storm while we eagerly await Peyton's arrival. Bubba and Rae Rae came down Friday, and they all headed out for a wedding in Redmond for the night.
I am being faced with the reality of having a repeat C-section. I am now 3 days past my due date and have a C-section scheduled for Tuesday (the only option this week). I hesitate to wait longer due to Parker's birth weight at nearly 2 weeks early. I wouldn't want Peyton to come out 11 pounds if I wait too long and still end up with a c-section! Please be praying that she either make her arrival in the next two days and/or that we have peace about the scheduled surgery on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics, guys! praying for you and very excited to meet peyton soon.

love,
mikey

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! I remember our last night as a family of three (some 16 years ago!) and what a big change is around the corner for you -- but a wonderful one;) Jess, you look fabulous and no one would ever know from looking at your face that you are 9 months pregnant -- truly, you must be all belly! Parker is darling and so grown up and Nate, hoping you are hanging in there as the Dad to be. Will pray for the right thing to happen over the next few days...whatever that might be...
Love,
The Joyces

The Guy and The Girl said...

Abby just texted me that Peyton is here! Can't wait for her blog debut! Hope you are doing well and your recovery is quick.