Family,
As you're all painfully aware, I'm terrible at writing "thank you" notes. That being said, I'm so appreciative of the thoughtful cards and birthday money received for my 30th in March. Whether or not you knew it at the time, your generosity was funding the purchase of a camera lens yet to be determined. Well, I'm finally happy to report that after much deliberation and research, the stars aligned and allowed for the purchase of a great lens during my visit to Denver last week. I haven't had the opportunity to get out with it much because of the inclement weather here in Oregon, but I'd like to thank you all with some photos from my limited time with this fine piece of glass. Can't wait to see you all soon in MT!
Thank you!
10 comments:
awesome photos, nate, wow!
Thanks, Anonymous! ;-)
glad to indulge your hobby, Nate! Can't wait to finally get a few prints to hang:-)
Love you,
Mom
Thanks for indulging me, Mom. I won't mind if it continues this way for years to come ;-) Re: prints - let's have you pick out some photos you'd like to see printed while you're visiting this weekend. Deal?
Love,
Nate
Those are so great, Nate! Love seeing your works of art -- you have a great eye. Would love to get back into photography, so may need some camera tips from you...
Betsy
You are seriously a professional photographer. How much do you charge? I will like one of each.
Miguel
Far from a professional, Miguel. Though I must say I am delighted to be doing your nude photo shoot early next month. What a treat!
Hi Nate,
Ask Jess if she received a facebook message from me about a photo request. I can't tell if my message was sent or if I accidently erased it.
You are such a talent. Keep going with this. What a wonderful way to be creative! We enjoy your work!
Thanks for the kind words, Tina! This hobby is definitely a wonderful, creative release for me. Jess did get your message via FB, recently, and made sure to show it to me. I'm sorry I haven't replied, and will try to take on that project for you soon. Love the idea and concept behind it, and I hope I can do it justice!
-Nate
These are amazing. I gotta get a better camera!
Post a Comment