Our baby is growing up! She is now 18 months old and has already gone on the potty chair and is very good at keeping up with big brother. Here are a few of my attempts at taking good photos of her since Nate usually handles this:)
She looks so much like Parker. Adorable! Tanner potty trained at 18 months also...wanted to be just like big brother. I can't take any credit but it was AWESOME! Yeah for older siblings!
6 comments:
She looks so much like Parker. Adorable! Tanner potty trained at 18 months also...wanted to be just like big brother. I can't take any credit but it was AWESOME! Yeah for older siblings!
What a beauty. Love my little Pey-pey!
A beautiful little girl, children are truly a blessing from God.
Gorgeous girl (with green eyes?!) I cant wait to see!
She is so cute :) and I LOVE her hat - I am coveting it ;)
So beautiful....and even more so in person:))) We are glad you are here!!!
Post a Comment