Nate, Jess, Parker and Peyton
Sooooooo cute! Jess, Parker looks so much like you in that top photo!! Seriously adorable. Glad you guys had a great time!
HE looks sooooooooooooo much like Jessica as a baby! I feel very old.Congratulations to all of you. Love, The Kramli famliy
Cousin Jessica, Baby Parker is the cutest!!! I want to babysit him as soon as possible. We are excited to see Parker and the new baby (ANNA BELL!)???????????????????Your cousin, Makena
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sooooooo cute! Jess, Parker looks so much like you in that top photo!! Seriously adorable. Glad you guys had a great time!
HE looks sooooooooooooo much like Jessica as a baby! I feel very old.
Congratulations to all of you.
Love,
The Kramli famliy
Cousin Jessica,
Baby Parker is the cutest!!! I want to babysit him as soon as possible. We are excited to see Parker and the new baby (ANNA BELL!)???????????????????
Your cousin,
Makena
Post a Comment