Friday, July 27, 2007
Hallelujah!!
We got an offer on our house today(which we accepted)!! It is an incredible blessing after being on the market for 2 months. We were starting to get a bit discouraged and were wondering if we would get to enjoy summer in our new home. Thankfully we got close to asking price and the buyers want a quick closing, so we'll be in the new place by the end of the August! Thank you, Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! That is so wonderful! The Lord is so good. We'd love to have you out here - just let us know when you want to come! (=
Congratulations!!!! I was wondering . . . . Can't wait to catch up - I will be back in Oregon August 21st. I will need a little time to regroup - but I am looking forward to seeing your new place, and catching up. Lili isn't sleeping SO much anymore . . . so it will be a little bit easier. Love ya!
Soooo exciting! We're so happy for you guys and love your new house! Hope you enjoy getting things moved in and making it feel like your new house now :)
Post a Comment