Parker has been teething like crazy! If you look closely at the top pic, you will see a mouthful of teeth. He has 8 that are fully in and at times will bite mom and dad or fight them for his teething toy:) He's been a great packing helper to mom and loves getting pulled around in boxes. . .
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures of Dad and son -- are you getting some new teeth too, Nate??!
Oh he's soooo cute, I miss him lots! He looks great and I'm sure he's excited to be moving into his new place as well :) I can't way to see your new place once you guys are moved in- it's such a GREAT house as is, but ofcourse you'll make it even better once you're in there! Can't wait!
4 comments:
Cute pictures of Dad and son -- are you getting some new teeth too, Nate??!
Oh, I miss my boy! can't wait to see him on Monday and do a little babysitting... He needs to share teething strategies with little Bets:-)
Oh he's soooo cute, I miss him lots! He looks great and I'm sure he's excited to be moving into his new place as well :) I can't way to see your new place once you guys are moved in- it's such a GREAT house as is, but ofcourse you'll make it even better once you're in there! Can't wait!
How cute is it that in the third pic, you can see a little heart on the wall between Nate and Parker??
Nate, you need to learn to share your toys. :o)
Post a Comment