


I had to take a few pics of Parker's first room for those of you who never got to see it! Grandma Parker helped make his bedding and curtains. His new room is a bright Lime-Pistachio green so that it will be versatile for the next baby:) I'll post pics of his new room as soon as we get it set up!
4 comments:
What a beautiful room! I don't think we've ever seen pictures of it; can't wait to see the new one. Sounds like a great color...
I think his name is crooked on the wall...just a thought!
Thanks for posting these, Jess! We never saw Parker's first room and it looks so cute! (=
How is the move going? Busy, I'm sure!
So... you know how we told you guys that we tried for another baby in July? Well, it worked! I am two months pregnant. I can't believe it! We are very excited. Ian and his sibling will be 19 months apart - which is exactly what me and my sister are. So fun!
Hope that you three are well! Let us know if you're ever wanting to take a trip out this way, and we'll let you know when we're in P-town again.
Love,
Chels
Hope your moving went smoothly this weekend. We spent our weekend doing tons of yardwork/housework to get ready for our open house. I'm stoked you guys will be down for that weekend..whoho!!!Give parker a kissy!
Post a Comment