CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Surprise!!!!




We were in for a big surprise when we thought what was exhaustion/stress from the move was actually because I am expecting again! Yes, thats right, Parker is going to be big brother in May!! Abby and Denny-you better hurry up;) PRAY FOR US!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Hmmm. I won't tell anyone with the last name Parker.

-Dan K.

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEAH!!!!!!

Ginny and Steve Parker said...

Jess and Nate;

We are so happy for you and thrilled that you now live closer and we will see you more and help with Park O Bell!!

love you,

Mom and Dad Parker

j said...

Ok, now I'm crying. I'm so happy for you guys! What a beautiful, wonderful family...and with a soon-to-be new addition.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting!

Crystal said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited for Parker to have a little bro or sis, and for them to have such awesome parents :)

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than two grandchildren is three--yea! We are so excited and happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you this weekend...

Love,
Bubba and Nana

Anonymous said...

What a gift from Above! Great news, Nate and Jess.

peteandjenn said...

Congratulations Nate and Jessica! I'm so excited for another adorable Bell baby!