CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Toy Basket Fun


Parker has taken to getting in his toy basket and just hanging out there. This morning he spent a good 20 minutes
chilling in it, watching his favorite disney shows! What a silly boy:)


4 comments:

The McGarrys said...

Funny! Ian is doing this same thing right now! (= It doesn't seem very comfortable to me! How are you feeling, miss momma-to-be? I'm feeling better and better - I'm three months, so out of the first trimester woods! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Great pics - he's so cute, we loved the picture of him looking "caught", that was a Nate face for sure.

We'd love to see pics of the house - we're sure it's beautiful.

Love you and praying for you,
Rae & Mike

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little fella -- oh, I miss you Parker!!!
Much love,
Bets

The Guy and The Girl said...

I am finally confessing that I peak at your blog everytime i check Abby's. Parker is the cutest little boy I know. I laughed out loud when I saw him watching his show in the basket! HA!