CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Help!

Oh my goodness! So Parker decided to wake up last night and at 3:15 am and NOT go back to sleep for two hours. He wanted to PLAY in middle of the night and would scream at the top of his lungs if I put him in his crib. He is developing a extremely strong will and has been putting up huge fights at bedtime lately (he is fine with naps). We need to be strong, but he screams bloody murder and I am seriously worried that the neighbors will call the police if I let him persist! Any advice from you parents out there who may be dealing with a strong-willed one year old? Help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slapping works pretty well, just a good backhand!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, that isn't what you want happening after he'd been in such a good pattern of sleep! Let's hope it was just a fluke??! Keep the windows shut and see if he'll go back to sleep once he realizes no one is going to get up and play;) At least it's the weekend!
xoxo
Betsy