The bathroom door shut (he's very modest) as we were following him, and as we opened the door to see what was going on inside, we found him squatting over near the toilet where he had just peed! He was surprised when we opened the door and slipped in his puddle of pee! He was fine-it was just a funny thing to see your one year old doing. I think he just wanted an excuse to take a bath;)
Its timely because he learned how to flush the toilet today and has taken an interest in watching when I go the bathroom. I also had a dream the other night that we was peeing, standing up at the toilet! Maybe our little boy is getting ready to be potty trained already?! I wish!
5 comments:
That is so funny and so cute! Abs was just talking about potty training today...those smart kiddos may let you know when they're ready, sooner than you think! Love those squishy buns, too:-) Can't wait to babysit this weekend. Love you all!
With a cute tush like that, no wonder Parker wants to run around half-dressed~! Reminds me of Johnny and his "squishy buns", as Jill referred to!
xoxo
Aunt Betsy
I am laughing out loud at the "squishy buns" comments - so darn CUTE! I came to my computer this morning to find TWO blog postings on kids peeing on the floor (check out my link to the Norris Family Blog ;) - and am wondering . . . do girls do this sort of thing too????
Oh man, we had some good laughs after seeing that bottom and reading what he's been up to! Wow- he is so cute and funny, thanks for sharing, can't wait for MY turn to see him soon!
Jess, this is so HILARIOUS and had Ben and I laughing out loud! Parker seems to do everything early, so maybe he is ready for potty-training! One things for sure, this is not the last Parker pee that you'll find on the floor... ah, life with little boys. (= Love you!
Post a Comment