CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random weekend fun



What a fun long weekend we had with family and friends. We are so thankful for our silly boy (in his new leather coat from the Madisons), our families and friends!

6 comments:

The McGarrys said...

Cute pictures, Jess! (= We would love to get together with you guys. We'll be in town the weekend of Dec. 15th and that's all (Ben's parents are going to spend Christmas at our house!) If it works for you, Ian and I would be free to get together with you and Parker sometime during the day on that Friday (the 14th) - Let me know if that would work out! Much love to you!

Anonymous said...

That coat is perfect! What a little man. We miss you guys. When will we see eachother again?

Anonymous said...

What a great family photo! Johnny looks more and more like Steve, and Joe looks way too grown up.
And way to be stylin' in that new leather coat, P--nice job by the Madisons! But I really love the pink flower pic best:-) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Parker is looking so grown up! He might need that warm fur trimmed leather coat here in Colorado! Can't wait to see you all in three weeks:))
xoxo
Betsy

Crystal said...

I agree - we need to get together soon - if you can catch us between illnesses! Yikes - Justin got the stomach flu last night. I have been running around the house with lysol spray and disenfectant wipes, dreading what could happen next :( Parker is growing SO STINKING FAST - he is just so precious! Let's talk soon :)

TinaH said...

Hi, Checking out some of your old posts. The picture of the family startled me a bit. I thought I saw myself. I guess Ginny and I do look alike!