CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New hairdo

I finally got my hair done today. I went with a choppy, razor cut thats fun and a little funky:) I went a darker brown that is almost my natural hair color and I really like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and chic, Jess! But you'd look "cute and chic" even if you were bald;)
xoxo
Bets

j said...

Super cute, Jess! :)

Anonymous said...

I second Aunt B's comments, Jessica! Fun to have something different, although what would I know?! It looks great, both color and cut.
Stay healthy...!

The McGarrys said...

Jess,

Very cute hair! it's very fitting for you!

Things are well here - had quite a scare on friday night and almost went to the hospital. LOTS of contractions that got as close as three minutes apart. Thankfully, they subsided and I'm just being extra careful now. I'll be 36 weeks soon and it will be safe for him to come - he needs just a little bit longer for his lungs to develop!

To answer your question, Ian is doing well. I don't think he gets what's happening, but he will soon enough! It's a relief to hear about Parker's naughtiness - Ian can be a bit naughty himself. (= Maybe they reached their "two's" a little early. Thankfully Ian and Parker are both incredibly adorable and there are plenty of sweet moments to get us through the hard times!

I miss you, hope that you guys are well and look forward to seeing you sometime this spring!

Love,

Chels

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it in person! So cute!

Unknown said...

Super Cute!!!

Crystal said...

Looks great Jess!!!

Hey - guess what? We're moving!
Guess where? Orenco Gardens!

Woo hoo!

We'll be moving over the month of March!