CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday fun










We've had quite the weekend already . . .Parker entertained us in the morning by wanting to put on one of my sweatshirts. He also loves wearing hats (but with nothing else!) We took him to ride this really cool carousel which has become his favorite thing to do lately. . you can see how he was trying to break the gate down to get in! He neighed the whole time he was riding his cool horse. We topped the day off with dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house where Parker had lots of fun with Max! I'll be posting some hilarious videos tomorrow so stayed tuned. . . .
The picture of him sitting in front of the back door is from last weekend. He was watching Uncle Lukey work in our yard-so cute how he sat there intently for a good 5-10 minutes:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Jess and Nate--thanks for posting! He is looking so grown up. Can't wait to see him next week. Hope Sunday is as fun as today was!

Anonymous said...

he almost makes that crappy oregon sweatshirt look good ;) got to get him in osu gear.

thanks for the pics, great update!

mike & rae

Anonymous said...

Growing cuter by the day! You look great too, Nate;)
Love,
Bets

The Goedde Family said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!! You guys, seriously, he is just perfect. I hope all is well in your world. I've had morning sickness (should be called "all day sickness") but since Sunday I've been feeling a little better. Maybe I'm through the worst of it. Miss you guys!!!