Today is Nate's 28th andAbby's 24th birthdays! We love you both so much and hope that this coming year brings much joy and blessings!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy B-day dear Nate. Can't believe you're 28---time goes so swiftly by!! Hope our card reached you, and that you've had fun celebrating with your family. Love you, Grammy and Boompa
Happy birthday, dearest Nate! I hope my card shows up today - sorry that it is late! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. Much love! -Jillian
3 comments:
Happy B-day dear Nate. Can't believe you're 28---time goes so swiftly by!! Hope our card reached you, and that you've had fun celebrating with your family. Love you, Grammy and Boompa
Happy birthday, dearest Nate! I hope my card shows up today - sorry that it is late! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. Much love! -Jillian
HAPPY 28th CUZ!
Love Tanner
Post a Comment