So I finally had time to download some cute/funny videos of Parker and had to post them!
He learned the low, low, low from his cousin, but who knows where he learned how to dip his fries (must have seen it somewhere)!
He learned the low, low, low from his cousin, but who knows where he learned how to dip his fries (must have seen it somewhere)!
4 comments:
What a little ham!! I love it. :)
hope you are feeling better, nate!
love the videos, and love how he skips biting to shove the whole fry in - that's awesome.
and he's quite the rapper w/ his low, low voice ;)
we also loved the pic of him looking up the coast - such a handsome little boy.
love,
mike & rae
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love it! Nate, I hope you're feeling better. Happy birthday, late, too!!! Miss you guys!
Love,
Katie
How cute! What funny young man you have. He really is full of personality, I love it!
Post a Comment