CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boy or Girl??

Cast your votes! We thought it would be fun to take an informal poll and see who is right when we find out the gender of our baby on Thursday! We'll make a post on Friday to share the news.
We have no clue this time around. . . .What does everyone else think?!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

I am just going to say Girl for the heck of it :) Any names in the hat yet?

Anonymous said...

boy

mikey

The Bell Family said...

Our names are most likely going to be Peyton for a girl and either Jacob or Jackson for a boy:)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say girl b/c I think I want to see what a Bell girl looks like :) Plus your girl names are so cute!

The McGarrys said...

Ooo, great names!!! Alek was supposed to be Jackson, but when he came, he just didn't LOOK like a Jackson. (: I love that name!!!!

I'm going to say boy, but WHO KNOWS! I can't WAIT to find out, either way! Boy or girl, he or she will be CUTE and LOVED!

Re: Friday, we'll be packing for a trip to Bend so it might not work so well. But either of the next two Fridays would work great for a hang out - just let me know when you two are free! (;

Palmer Family said...

Oh I will say girl:) Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Anonymous said...

Girl!! Can't wait to hear.

The Guy and The Girl said...

Im excited to find out! Well, Bains have 2 girls why not make it 2 boys for the Bells?!

Youngs said...

Well Bell family I am going to have to guess a boy. I really don't know but I do know I am so excited for you all!!! Have a happy birthday Nate and we look forward to the news.