CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

ITS A. . . . .

GIRL!!!!
We can't believe it! So very excited to welcome Peyton Jane into the world in less than 5 months!!!

The ultra sound tech loved us and did some free 3-D pics, and she looks like her brother!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sticking with the PJB theme eh?? Love it! Too cute!

Crystal said...

YAYYYYY!!!!! Peyton Jane is a very lovely name too! I am soooo happy for you all!

The McGarrys said...

So excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you....thanks for sharing your good news!! I love the name, and didn't even think about the PBJ theme! So glad you're doing well, Jess, and know the next 4-5 months will fly by for you. Love, Grammy and Boompa

Anonymous said...

What fun! Parker will be a great big brother to Peyton!
Love the name as well and can't wait to meet her!
xoox
Betsy

CAKE said...

Congrats to you three! Little girls are so much fun, and their clothes are sure fun to pick out. Many blessings to you guys :)

Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Congratulations you guys! I found your blog link when I was peeking at Heather's and hope you don't mind. Jessica, I had a VBAC with Lucas (Abby was my doula) 6 weeks ago. I would highly reccommend trying and would love to chat about it with you if you want. My birth story is on my blog too... :) Congrats again! xoxox Laura