Here are some pics from 17 1/2 weeks. I'm nearly 18 weeks along now, and we'll be finding out the sex of our baby next week on Nate's birthday! Stay tuned. . .
ooooh, I am on pins and needles - I remember that week before - of being so anxious and excited. You should take a poll on your blog and see how many vote for boy or girl :) The girls kitchen fits right next to my kitchen sink so the girls can cook and clean WITH me - SO FUN! Parker is so cute in those boxers, and with all that hair ! Ok, can't wait - you have to post it RIGHT AWAY!
Wow Jess, you look GREAT...Pregnant!! I'm glad everything's going well and am soooo excited to find out if you'll have a beautiful baby girl or perfect playmate for Parker!? So fun! Love you guys!
4 comments:
ooooh, I am on pins and needles - I remember that week before - of being so anxious and excited. You should take a poll on your blog and see how many vote for boy or girl :)
The girls kitchen fits right next to my kitchen sink so the girls can cook and clean WITH me - SO FUN!
Parker is so cute in those boxers, and with all that hair ! Ok, can't wait - you have to post it RIGHT AWAY!
Can't wait to hear the news on March 13th!!!
The Joyces
Wow Jess, you look GREAT...Pregnant!! I'm glad everything's going well and am soooo excited to find out if you'll have a beautiful baby girl or perfect playmate for Parker!? So fun! Love you guys!
Post a Comment